Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"The Wire" All Star Team

After having completed 4/5 of the series of "The Wire", I've noticed a few things:
1. It is the best T.V. show I have ever seen in my life.
2. If any of my friends have not seen it yet, we're not friends anymore. If you aren't my friend, why are you reading this?
3. The series is REAL. By that I mean the writers did an impeccable job demonstrating how street gangs, politicians, robbers, drug dealers and general inner-city residents live day-to-day, without a happy ending for every episode and season.
4. Almost every main character on the show has a celebrity doppelganger.

I'm going to focus on #4 of this list and let our readers experience the other three by dropping everything they are doing to pick up season 1 right now.

So here we go:
(make sure to click the links, they're hard to see)



Russell Westbrook
Bodie


Clay Davis
Juan Samuel









Johnny
Jon Diebler











Cutty
Alex Oriakhi

Bubs
Donyell Marshall






Dookie

Jeremy Lamb












I challenge you to go watch this compelling show and get back to me with others...

No comments:

Post a Comment